In this issue of our Open Markets Outlook:
- As a new Congress is inaugurated, there is hope that action on tech monopolies may finally take shape
- There is now only one long-run printer left in the USA to print the large magazines. Why?
- The New Economics Foundation publishes a new report on tackling the abuse of personal data in a way that forces the tech giants to change their business models
- Why did the Federal Trade Commission stop collecting data on market power?
- Former US Labor Secretary Robert Reich claims that we have entered ‘a new gilded age of robber baron capitalism’.