It is interesting how individuals in different fields view the future differently.
Classical economists see a future of endless economic growth, as does everyone employed in the public sector. Understandably so because without growth, their future is dire.
Down here at the grass-roots, the first glimmerings of localism can be seen imaginatively.
I hear a growing belief among trades-people that the future will be fundamentally different – mainly because they see the public debt as unsustainable.
I recently came across a view of an astrologer. As follows:
- If we ALL do our part now, including YOU, we will be on a beautiful timeline.
- At one with telepathy.
- Strong local communities.
- Free energy.
- And super-high blissful vibes all around.
- But… if we don’t each do our part, we’ll end up with a VERY dark future.
- With a one-world government that controls our every move.
- With digital currencies that can be turned off if our social credit scores aren’t high enough.
- And FAR more and worse lockdowns than we saw in 2020.
- I am bound and determined to NOT let that happen.
- I want to live in a world where we ALL are FREE and sovereign to make our own choices.
- Not to be dictated by greedy tyrants who want to control us…
Which sounds good to me!
This post first appeared at Orcop.com