Think you can do better than our current politicians? Want to share your ideas with them and policy makers from across the country?
Join conversations on regeneration, net zero, the future of the media and how big data can transform our public services at the annual Radix Big Tent Ideas Festival. Held this year in Bristol at the invitation of Mayor Marvin Rees, the Festival will give you the opportunity to contribute to policies in Bristol, the region and across the country.
- Open debates and panel discussions
- Dragon’s Den-style events to showcase the best of the West of England
- A Speakers’ Corner to make yourself heard
- Express yourself on our art wall
- Visit our local community fayre
- Food and Bar
- Sir Vince Cable
- Bruce Daisley, Former Head of Twitter (Europe)
- Ed Davey MP, Leader, Liberal Democrats
- Anneliese Dodd MP, Labour Party Chair & Shadow Minister, Women & Equalities
- George Freeman MP, Minister for Science and Innovation
- David Goodhart, Founder of Prospect Magazine
- Stephen Kinnock MP, Shadow Minister for Innovation
- Mayor Marvin Rees
- Layla Moran MP, Foreign Affairs spokesperson, Liberal Democrats
- Mark Robinson, Chair of Govt High Street Task-Force
- Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader, Green Party
Check out the programme and find out more about the sessions taking place here
And book your tickets as soon as possible! 2 for 1 available so bring a friend!
Radix Big Tent is the platform for independent, constructive, political discussion, innovative and entrepreneurial ideas, and collaborative action to renew and regenerate the UK.
“Fed up with a politics that doesn’t speak for you? Passionate about having a say on the big issues of our times? The Big Tent Ideas Festival is for us.”
– Stephen Fry